Current Satire and Commentary
- 23/6 - Some of the News / Most of the Time
- Bill Maher
- Bob From Accounting
- Bongo News
- Borowitz Report
- The Brunching Shuttlecocks
- The Modern Humorist
- The Onion
- MAD spoof of The Onion
- Political Irony - Humor and Hypocrisy From the World of Politics
- Private Eye (UK)
- The Big Waste of Space
- Chickenhead - warped humour from John A Wooden of MAXIM Magazine
- Colonblow - as seen on SNL
- The Dialectizer- Allows you to convert English text to "Swedish Chef", "Redneck", "Elmer Fudd", and more...
- The Door - religious satire
- Doug Anderson's Web Parody
- dumbentia - the parody place - Chris Condon, Parody God - brilliant poster parodies in pdf
- Goyk.com - videos, sound clips, jokes
- HastaLaVista - try this search engine!
- Joe & Lorie's Comedy-O-Rama
- Joke Media
- Laugh.com - comedian resource site
- Mark's Very Large National Lampoon Site - Golden Age of National Lampoon Magazine (1970-1975)
- Museum of Questionable Medical Devices
- Rinkworks - includes Book-A-Minute, Movie-A-Minute, and more.
- Scant Sanity - check out "Waste Time" and see if you're offended!
- 30-Second Bunnies Theatre Library
- Welcome to Glen Lachart - kind of a Scottish Onion?
- FrankenWeb - The Al Franken Web Page
Minnesota Humour (Humor?)
I was raised in St Boniface, Manitoba (now officially part of Winnipeg), some 65 miles north of Minnesota. My dad's sister, Caroline, and her husband Paul, moved to Thief River Falls MN in the 1950s. Growing up, we went to TRF dozens of times. Now three of my cousins and their families live in metro Minneapolis. There you have my Minnesota connections. They're not too bad, you betcha, oh fer dumb...
- How to Talk Minnesotan
- You Might Be A Minnesotan If...