buy kamagra usa buy stromectol online kaufen cialis buy antibiotics online Online Pharmacy vermectin apotheke buy stromectol europe buy zithromax online levitra usa buy doxycycline online stromectol apotheke deutschland doxycycline buy ivermectin online buy amoxil online

RSS Clusterf***

Posted in Movable, RSS, Type, WordPress on December 6th 2005 by Administrator

.: I’ve spent upwards of 6 hours today trying to understand why the RSS feeds for PBD and STLQ seem to have imploded. The “old” PBD, until a few hours ago, was running on a Movable Type blog. The “new” PBD is running on a WordPress blog. STLQ remains on an MT blog.

STLQ’s feeds were pointing back to PBD. PBD’s feeds were pointing to God knows where. So what have I done to try to fix this, given that I am php- and xml-challenged? I transferred the old PBD posts to the WordPress PBD. I deleted the old PBD site from its Movable Type platform, deleted and then reinstalled (after much weeping and gnashing of teeth) the domain to my server space, and redirected that URI to, to where it was pointing in the first place. (Don’t ask, please…)

In my MT settings, where STLQ lives, I changed the URI from to When I checked the RSS feeds for STLQ in Bloglines, they “seemed” to be working again. However, closer inspection confirmed that only the atom feed is working properly:, and the index.xml feed, while pointing to STLQ, doesn’t produce any feeds.

Plug into Bloglines, and it responds with four feeds that don’t work. Plug into Bloglines, and you get seven feeds, three of which point to STLQ feeds (which I thought no longer existed, as they would now be feeds), and two of which don’t seem to work at all.

It’s not supposed to be this way. I have over 220 subscribers to PBD, and who knows how many on STLQ, now that the feeds have turned to shyte. I am so fed up with this nonsense, and my MT 3.2 installation has been sluggish since the upgrade.

The laughter you hear is coming from the first, fourth and fifth floors of Cameron Library…

RSS Confusion

Posted in RSS on November 25th 2005 by Randy Reichardt

.: The problem with my RSS feed, which I thought was solved, continues. The link in the right side column is correct, and works fine. But when you try to subscribe with the main URI, it points to PBD 2.0. I’m trying to solve it. If anyone has an idea, let me know. Thanks.

.: Update at 1500 hrs: I believe the feed is working. I used “301 redirect“, and when I tested on Bloglines, it returns only feeds to the new site. Please let me know if it works for you. Thanks.